Sunday, October 26, 2008

Rockin' it

The boys did rock it!  Look at those smiles :)  This is the third year I have photographed these adorable brothers and I was so excited to see them again!  They have both grown up so much! Here are a few of my favorite images from their session!




Big brother Aiden was ready to go the minute he walked into the studio.  He was all smiles and so easy going - he was up for anything!  For little brother Danton it took a little longer to warm up, but wow was it worth the wait!  Once he was ready, there was no shortage of smiles from him either!  And with some help from mom & dad the boys just kept laughing:) 

It makes my day when a session comes together and the amazing spirit of the children I am photographing is captured in the images.  This is what is it all about for me!  

Thanks M family for sharing your boys with me again this year!     






No comments: