Friday, August 28, 2009

50th Wedding Anniversary

As we all know, it has been quite cool this summer in Mid-Michigan.  Really, just a few HOT weeks from June until now.  I was so excited when I received an e-mail from one of my clients to photograph her family picture (I photographed her daughters' senior pictures last summer...so fun!!).  This family session had been planned since the spring...it was the day that worked best to coordinate all 15 family members to meet here in town.  Photographing outdoors was our plan. All summer we were hoping for no rain that day, but we had our back-up plan just in case.

The day of the session arrived. No rain...that was good, but WOW it was seriously one of the hottest and stickiest days of the summer.  Go figure :)  Still everyone was happy & relaxed and I was so excited to be a  part of such a special photograph.  Richard & June will be celebrating 50 years of marriage this winter!  



We captured some beautiful images during their session!  I am honored that I was able to play a small part in creating beautiful images during such a special time in their family.  This is one of the many things I love about photography.   

Thank you so much to the entire family!  It was wonderful to see the A-R Family again and to meet so many of you for the first time. And congratulations to Richard & June on their upcoming 50th Wedding Anniversary!  Melissa


No comments: