Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Boys :)

My nephews are so adorable! And it is not just because I am their aunt...they are total cuties :)
Over the weekend we had a family get together in honor of my grandma's birthday (Happy Birthday Grandma Betty!) and my brother and his family were here in town. We had planned to photograph their Christmas pictures too and I was determined to get them outside for their session...so lucky for them the weather was great! The boys were awesome...full of smiles and we captured so many great images.

And even though the leaves were nearly gone, I am so LOVING the golden grasses with the red sweaters! I am just having a blast photographing outdoors at all sorts of new locations i have been finding! So for those of you who still have not had your Christmas card pictures taken yet, watch out because I will be trying to tempt all of you into going outdoors :) LOL!


No comments: