Sunday, December 6, 2009

Maya

I just love photographing two year olds! They are so full of energy, they give the best smiles and sometimes the best frowns....so many wonderful expressions it is hard to pick a favorite! Little Maya will be turning 2 this month and I had such a great time with her! Maya and her mom came to the studio ready with outfits and toys ready to have fun photographing, but as soon as Maya entered the studio the happy face turned to a frown. No worries...as soon as we just relaxed, played a little, put on a some of her favorite tunes and let her check things out the real Maya was ready to "play". We even photographed Maya in one of her favorite outfits...her birthday suit! So cute!!
I love this adorable moment when she is totally into what she is doing :)

A few spins on my twirling chair (with the help of mom) and we captured some great smiles!


Collages are my FAVORITE thing to create with 2 year olds :) It is so much fun to showcase all of their wonderful expressions...especially when it is impossible to pick a favorite.

Thank you so much to Maya & her mom for coming to "play"! I had so much fun meeting both of you. I am excited to show you all of Maya's adorable expressions from her session. I will be in touch when all of her images are on the web and ready to view! Melissa

No comments: