Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Tessa

Love this little girl! And my goodness she has grown up so much in the past year! I remember from my own girls what a difference there was between age 2 and age 3...they seem so much more grown up at 3 years old. Something my good friend Micha told me several years ago when I was having one of those days with my then 1 year old & 3 year old ..."the days sometimes go slowly, but the years go fast." Wow this is so true!

I had SO MUCH FUN with Miss Tessa! She was fired up and ready to take some pictures when she arrived. She had her smiles and attitude ready! The little tutu and fairy wings were so cute! Here are just a few of my favorites from her session:


In spinning action!

Love the over the shoulder look! She is going to be a heartbreaker :)

Such a sweet heart :) Thanks M for letting me take pictures of your adorable little girl! I loved every minute of it! Talk soon :) M

No comments: