Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Jerry....and Tessa too!

It is always fun to see friends & "play"! And this was totally a play session for me...and I think the kids may have enjoyed running & riding around too! Our main goal for the day was to photograph Jerry for his 6th birthday. He got this cool new scooter @ Christmas and had a blast driving around the park. I had to be on my toes though...man he was quick!

Of course, while we were there we wanted to get a few images of Tessa too! We had a fun time jumping & running and that little girl can give the best expressions ever! Here are just a few of my favorites from their session!





Thanks M Family for being soooo patient while I worked on your images....where did week go? I will have the full session up on the web tomorrow & I will touch base then! As always, it was a BLAST!!! Love, M

No comments: