Monday, November 3, 2008

A great day to be Spartan!

As I drove to meet the M family at their home, MSU was trailing Wisconsin and things were not looking good for the Spartans.  When I reached their home we talked for a little bit and I checked out their beautiful backyard for the best image locations.  Then  I photographed their son Moose and dog Otis while daddy was watching the final minutes of the game (I was thinking their would not be many smiles today).  However, just as we finished photographing Moose a loud cheer came from the basement, we saw jumping and yelling and went to check it out.  The Spartans won by 1 point in the final seconds - it was a great day to be a Spartan (even though I am technically a Boilermaker:) Great weather, great win and great images!  Here are just a few of my favorites!




Thank you so much for allowing me to capture some beautiful images of your family!  It was great to see all of you and I had so much fun!  

No comments: