Thursday, November 6, 2008

Family Fun!

This has truly been such a fun fall for me!  I have the opportunity to photograph so many different sessions including children, graduating seniors, newborn sessions and of course families!  This fun day I photographed the S family including grandma and grandpa.  I just love when grandma and grandpa are a part of the session.  It is so much fun to watch them with their grandchildren and capture some of those fun moments!  The entire session was just pure fun for me!  Little CJ has grown so much since I last saw him and his big sister Grace brought along a special tiara and stuffed kitty to have a special photograph taken.  She even knew exactly how she wanted to pose.  How cute is that!  Here are just a few of my favorites!





It was wonderful to see all of you! Thank you for making my work so much fun!  














No comments: