Tuesday, November 18, 2008

It's beginning to look at lot like Christmas..

So the snow has arrived and wow are my girls excited!  My 4 year old, Jenna, was ready to suit up at 7:30am and play outside in the snow!  Sister Sara is not quite the morning girl that her sister is, but the snow was quite tempting for her too! And both girls can hardly wait to build a snowman.  Their excitement is what I love most about this time of year!  

And then...here comes mom (me!) harassing them to take the annual Christmas card photo. This is not usually met with too much excitement on their part (except for the bribes that usually come along with it :) Oh, and I am not above a bribe...or two!  And I usually have a few ideas brewing so I may do a few sessions (oh they love that..) before I capture the images I want to use.  And this year my goal is to include our dog as well - so we have LOTS of bribing going on...even for the dog:) But I am having a great time & I am excited to share my family with all of you this year!  



No comments: