Friday, October 9, 2009

It's my First Birthday!

Wow! Where does a year go? It literally feels like just a few weeks ago I photographed little Max at 4 months old and now he is an adorable one year old! This has been such a fun photographic journey for me. Mom,  thank you for allowing me to be such a special part of this past year! I have enjoyed every minute! (check out my blog from October 2008 & June 2009 to see how much Max has grown). 

Max and big brother Jack were here for the session.  Both of the boys did great!  We played, checked out the toys, had snacks and just hung out...oh and we took a few pictures too! I had a blast hanging with mom too! 
I just love the look in his eyes!   And Max looks so adorable in his little jeans jacket :)

Such a cute little smile :)
And big brother even got in on the action. Jack did such a great job...love the eyes!!

Mom, thanks so much for bringing in the boys!  I enjoyed our "coffee talk" too!  I will be sending you the link for the other images up on-line so you can check them out.  Enjoy :)




No comments: