Saturday, October 10, 2009

Rain or Shine we make it work!

I had so much fun with the "D" family last Sunday!  We had scheduled their session way back in the summer so we were all hoping for great weather  to photograph outdoors with the beautiful fall colors.  Did we get that great weather....well, not so much. It was complete downpour rain all that morning and there was no sign of clearing, but the "D" family was up for anything and let me just do my thing.  We were just going to make it work and capture some great family images one way or another! We started by photographing inside their home (thank you for letting me totally rearrange your furniture :) and I would peek outside periodically...nope, still raining.  So we moved to another beautiful location in their home...another quick peek...still raining, but only a slight mist this time.  Things were looking up :)  By the time we finished inside, it was chilly outside, but the sun was peeking through and they were up for giving it a try outdoors. I am so glad it worked out....I LOVE these outdoor images! 



The kids were fabulous!  It was not warm outside and things were obviously a little wet, but they were troupers :)  
"D" family I hope you like your sneak peek!  I will be in touch when all of your images are on the web and ready to view!  

No comments: