Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Winter Fun at Lake Michigan!

This was something I had been wanted to try for awhile...a winter beach scene at Lake Michigan! I have seen other photographers images of families in the beautiful white snow contrasting with the dark trees or even white birch trees...I love to look at those types of images. I have not seen any winter Lake Michigan family images and I just wanted to try something unique.

Well I found my perfect family to help me with my project...the S Family was AWESOME! The weather was not totally unbearable, but cold enough...it was after all February on Lake Michigan!!! They were such sports! I had so much fun and we captured some unique & fun images!

Here are just a few of my personal favorites:




Of course being on top of the hill the wind was a little crazy...but I just love the beautiful sand stretching out to the red lighthouse and of course the great expression on Aidrian's face :)

Thank you so much to the S Family! Thank you again for letting me "play" with all of you at the beach in February! I will send you the link once all of your images are up and ready to view! M

No comments: