Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Lauren & Griffin

I just love to photograph this little girl! She is always fired up...ready to pose, smile and just have fun! She was peeking at me under a bench we were using for her to lean on...I just love this expression...so cute :)

And little Griffin who has grown up so much since I saw him a year ago...but as cute as ever! It took him a little bit to get warmed up...a few fruit snacks and mom getting her digital camera out to get those smiles, but he was a trouper :) And poor little guy was still fighting off a cold. You'd never know it from this adorable smile!

I think this is my favorite from the day. Griffin was much happier sitting with mom as his personal chair....but I love this little look!

Love her!

Thanks so much mom for bringing Lauren & Griffin over to "play"....they were great! It was wonderful to see all of you! I think we captured a few you will love...these are only a few of my favorites! I will talk with you soon :) M

No comments: