Thursday, June 17, 2010

Laura & Kevin

A few weeks ago I had the pleasure of photographing an engagement session for a wonderful couple! The bride also happens to be my cousin...so needless to say this was a very fun session. They were game for anything and even had to smile through an army of hungry mosquitos!! They were total troupers! We "played" at MSU for a little while & wandered around to a few fun spots and even found this fun barn off the beaten path. Very cool!

The primary goal was to capture an image to use on their Save the Date cards. Well we captured SO many great images...here are just a few of my favorites! And I had so much fun designing a few cards...I love this part...images just look so amazing when they are showcased this way!




I am so happy for you both! You are a beautiful couple inside & out! Can't wait for November!! Good times to come :)

No comments: