Friday, July 30, 2010

It's A Beautiful Day!



Do you ever have those days when you just can't get a song out of your head? For some reason that U2 song "Beautiful Day" kept playing in my head as I was working on these images. It is a good thing I LOVE that song! And it was a beautiful day this past week when I had the opportunity to photograph the family of a great friend of mine! You may even recognize a few of these adorable kids from another blog post this summer :)

Here are a few of my favorite images from their session!

All of the grandchildren! Now imagine all of the parents behind the camera making all sorts of goofy faces and noises...they made some great smiles! Great work moms & dads :)

Love this :)




Thank you so much for allowing me to spend a little time with your families and capture some beautiful images! I had a great time meeting all of you and "playing"! Melissa

No comments: