Friday, August 6, 2010

Summer Days

Well at least it didn't rain, right? The few days prior to the "N" Family session the weather man was predicting thunderstorms. Well thankfully he was wrong! The day of their session was sunny, beautiful & HOT! It is summer, I know, but it was sweaty, sticky, nothing can cool you off hot! But the "N" Family did awesome :) The kids were fantastic and the entire family worked together to get as many smiles from Teddy as possible (sometimes that can be hard with a 3 year old you know :) Little did I know that I should have brought out my "secret word" way earlier in their session...mom said Teddy would have laughed the loudest!

Here are a few of my favorites from your session!


Thanks so much for smiling through the summer heat! I had so much fun and we captured some great images! I am excited for you to see them all! I will be in touch when the entire session is on-line & ready to view. Have a great weekend! Melissa

No comments: