Monday, October 25, 2010

Another beautiful Michigan fall day! This type of weather is one of the reasons I love Michigan and this fall has been exceptional!

My fall schedule has been full of great family sessions and about a week ago I had the opportunity to photograph the G-Family at their beautiful home! We had a great time walking around their yard finding great locations for a few images. The boys kept it fun with Luciano adding his own comic relief to the afternoon! Here are just a few of my favorite images from their session:


Love this smile :) She just got her braces off last week!!



Thank you so much G-family for a wonderful afternoon! It was wonderful to meet all of you! I am excited for you to see all of the great images we captured...I will be in touch soon :) M

No comments: