Thursday, October 21, 2010

Those sweet little faces:)

Last week I had the most adorable little girls here to photograph! Tricia is 2 and and her little sister is 4 months. Tricia had a great time checking out the studio and all of the fun things to sit on & climb. She was also very helpful in making sure her little sister has her pacifier at all times! It was very sweet...of course we were able to grab some adorable expressions without the pacifier along the way too! Check out these eyes....Beautiful :)

And we were even able to grab a few smiles from big sister too! Love those blue eyes :)



I had a blast "playing" with these adorable sisters! Thanks so much mom & grandma for letting me spend a little time with them! I am excited for you to see all of the great images we capture from there session. I will be in touch again soon! M

No comments: