Monday, October 11, 2010

It's good to be GREEN!

It is a good day to be a Spartan after an awesome win at the Big House over U of M this past weekend! It's good to be GREEN!

What a perfect day to post these wonderful images from my session with the M-Family! It was another beautiful Michigan fall day and they were all decked out in their Spartan gear ready to "play"! Of course we went to the campus of MSU to photograph :) I had so much fun walking around campus and finding some fun locations! We had to get a little creative when our original plan had to be changed...the Diamond Dash was going on and it was a little nutty with all the bridal couples scrambling to get their pictures taken at various MSU landmarks & finish the race...they were EVERYWHERE :) But we had a great time! The kids were awesome and we captured some fun pictures! Here are just few of my favorites from their session:





Thanks so much M-Family! It was wonderful to meet all of you & spend some time photographing your family! I am excited for you to see all of the great images we captured at your session and the fun holiday cards I designed! I will be in touch again soon! M

No comments: