Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Little Adventure

Aren't adventures fun!! I think so! So last week when I met Sophie & Miles for their session we went on a little adventure. Mom even brought the "power pellets" aka M&M's to keep up their strength. Awesome job mom!!

For a little while that afternoon we followed the paths to see all the different flowers, especially orange ones which is Miles favorite color, all the neat benches, trees & even a fountain! All along the way we captured some beautiful images.....here are just a few of my favorites:


Sophie ROCKED it! I could photograph that little girl all day.

I think this little smile was just before he was about to get an orange "power pellet"...he was getting excited :)

Thanks so much mom for letting me have such a fun adventure with Sophie & Miles! It was wonderful to see all of you! The kids were awesome and I had so much fun! And I am totally going to steal your "power pellet" idea for some of my other adventurers...if that is ok :) I am excited for you to see the rest of your images. I will be in touch soon! Melissa

No comments: