Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jerry & Tessa

Oh, that smile! What a cutie! Tessa just turned two years old and she was so much fun to photograph!  This is one of my favorite ages to photograph...she was on the move and it took her a few minutes to get warmed up, but when she was ready these adorable expressions are what we captured!
And these are just a few of of my favorites...there are so many more adorable Tessa expressions to choose from.  Mom, I can hardly wait for you to see the rest! Wait until you see her Funny Faces panel - you will love it!

And big brother, Jerry, did such a great job helping to make his sister laugh!  With a little help from mom too - gotta love those "walking fingers"!

He was even so patient while we captured a few great images of him too!  
And just a special moment together! 

Marnee, it is always great to see you and the kids!  Thank you so much for sharing them with me again...I always have a blast photographing them!  I will be in touch when all of the images are on the web and ready to view. I am excited to show you all of the images from their session!  

No comments: