Sunday, May 31, 2009

Baby Bump

This session was so much fun!  I was honored to be asked to photograph some maternity images for Libby.  She is expecting her first baby, a little girl this fall, and her family is so excited!  I have known Libby's family for...wow nearly 10 years now...and they are such wonderful people.  Libby lives out of state and this was the first time I had the pleasure of meeting her.  I had so much fun photographing her - she was so relaxed and go with the flow and I think every image looks incredible!  Here are just a few of my favorites from her session!




I love this!  As we were photographing, Libby casually mentioned that it would be cute if she had a gerber daisy to put in her belly button.  Well, it just so happened I had just received a pink gerber daisy plant for mothers day!  With a little tape to keep that tiny flower in place this was one of the images we captured!  

Thank you again for allowing me to share in such a special time in your life!  Congratulations! Enjoy the sneak peak of your images!  I will be in touch once all of your session images are ready to view!  

No comments: