Monday, October 19, 2009

Chakor & Kabir

I LOVE the great outdoors and all the beautiful fall colors right now! I was so excited to photograph Chakor & Kabir (they are the adorable boys of some of my very good friends...their mom & I go back a loooong time :) She no longer lives in Lansing, but we were finally able to coordinate a date to photograph. YEAH!!

Chakor and Kabir were so much fun! We photographed at a park near their house and the colors outside were incredible! I had brought along a bench for them to sit on , stand on, jump off of or whatever...to keep things fun for the boys! Sitting and posing for a picture all the time and get very cumbersome when you are 3 & 4 1/2! Kabir was the best little poser :) And once Chakor got into it and just started doing his thing we captured some great expressions from him too! These brothers are the best of friends!





After an hour or so of playing, photographing and just running around the park we headed back to their house. The boys were so cute (it just melted me) they wanted to give me a tour of their new house, show me their rooms and toys and we even played "jail"...very fun! They gave me big hugs when I left & I promised to come back again soon with my girls to play. I am excited to show you all of the images from the session! Be in touch soon! Melissa

No comments: