Saturday, October 17, 2009

Kory

My high school seniors have been a blast to photograph this year! And Kory was no exception! We started by photographing at the studio then went outside to capture some of the great fall landscapes and a few other fun locations too! I know having a camera in your face for a few hours straight can be quite cumbersome (thats' why I love THIS side of the camera:) but Kory's mom knew just what to do and say to get the best smiles from her son! They were a riot! And we all had a great afternoon :)

Funny thing about all of my seniors this year...the very last images we photograph have been some of my favorites. This image above was literally the LAST image we took that afternoon.




I hope you enjoy your sneek peek! Thank you to Kory & his mom for a great afternoon! I hope you had as much fun as I did :) Melissa

No comments: