Thursday, October 15, 2009

Sophie & Miles

I am LOVING the outdoor sessions this year! And the afternoon photographing with Sophie & Miles was a blast! Miss Sophie is the best little model ever....I could photograph her all day! And little brother Miles did so great too - though he was way more interested in the big fish in the pond than taking photographs (I have some GREAT candid expressions of Miles excited about the fish...you will love it!). But, Mom was prepared....gotta love those fruit snacks :) A little bribe now and then never hurts (it works on my own kids too!). And a big thank you to Sophie & Miles' mom for even being prepared to keep my kids busy while we photographed...you ROCK! We had rescheduled our session due to rain, cold and complete yuckiness and the only day that worked with beautiful weather was a day that I needed to bring my kids along too. We made it work and I think it all turned out great! Check out a few of these beautiful images from their session :)

I love the expressions on their faces and the beautiful light :)

Little explorer :)
LOVE the hat!

We captured some beautiful images of Miss Sophie...this is one of my favorites!

Thank you so much to the "M" Family for a great session! Your little kiddos are so much fun to photograph! I am excited to show you the all the images from the rest of your session and a few holiday card creations as well. Talk to you soon!

No comments: