Monday, August 30, 2010

Family Fun x3!

It has been a busy and fun August for me! For the past few weeks I have been photographing families and High School seniors all over the Lansing area. I haven't had a chance to blog since my computer crash, but here is what I have been up too!

Earlier this month I had the pleasure of meeting the "C" Family in Mason for a family session...I had a great time!

The weather wasn't sure what it wanted to do that day...rain in the morning or afternoon, thunderstorms or just be really, really hot! Well I think we hit 2 out of 3! We rescheduled our afternoon session for first thing in the morning to avoid the pending storms later that afternoon and it worked out great! Here are a few of my favorite images :)

Just looking at this image makes me smile & laugh! True family JOY :)

You can also check out some of my favorite images from Phillips Senior Session on the Heartlight Phtography Facebook Page! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Grand-Ledge-MI/Heartlight-Photography/21523064855?ref=ts


This session was extra special...and super fun too! This is my daughter's best friend and her big brother! We spent the morning photographing Hayden's Senior Pictures in Grand Ledge and in REO Town and sprinkling a few of Rilee with her big brother too! Here are just a few of my favorites from their session!

Love these smiles :) And of course the laughing giggle too!

You can check out a few of my favorites from Hayden's Senior session on the Heartlight Photography Facebook Page!


Another HOT day in Michigan...but another GREAT family session! I was so excited when I got a call from their mom to photograph her 3 beautiful children again this year! I had so much fun last fall and it is always so fun for me to see how much the kids have grown over the past year! Charlie is nearly as tall as me now and he is only 10!

The kids all did awesome! They rocked it for the entire 30 minutes or so that we were photographing! Of course we had to take a few breaks to look at the cool fish in the pond...they swim right up to you when they see you looking down at them...the kids thought it was really cool! Here are just a few of my favorites from their session!


Thank you SOOOOOO much to all of you for your patience & understanding these past few weeks with all my computer craziness! I appreciate it :) I am so excited to show all of you your complete session images...all of you have some great ones to choose from! I will be in touch soon with everyone! Melissa

No comments: