Thursday, September 9, 2010

Moore Fun!!

Another beautiful (and hot) summer day! I got to take a road trip the last weekend of summer to photograph one of my favorite families...these 4 kids are adorable! Especially little Annemarie...what a spit fire! Their mom also happens to be a close friend of mine who I have known for almost 25 years! That's really scary when you say it like that :)

The kids did wonderful...I think mom & dad were taking them for ice cream after their session...I am all about the bribery! It works at my house on picture day too! There was a beautiful park near their house with trails, ponds and even a huge stone gazebo! It was so cool!

Here are just a few of my favorite images from their session:

Annemarie just finished twirlilng!

Thanks so much for the awesome afternoon of photographing! And the ice cold Diet Coke afterwards too...so good!!! I am excited for you to see all of the images! I will be in touch soon! M

No comments: