Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Do you want a treat?

For all those dog lovers out there...you know, if you say the word "treat" your dog will perk up it's ears & turn his head to look! Well I did lots of that from behind the camera as well as squeak toys, make funny sounds or just about anything crazy to get the attention of 3 beautiful sheepdogs simultaneously! Well it worked :) We captured some great images! My session with the H-Family was so much fun and the dogs were awesome (and of course their people were too :)

Here are just a few of my favorite family images from their session


Thank you so much for letting me come and photograph your wonderful family! I had so much fun seeing all of you! Hope Moose enjoyed his birthday celebration later that afternoon:) I will be in touch soon once all of your proof images are ready to view!

No comments: